Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 January 2013

Info Post
The next few months are some of the best retail-wise because we all get to peruse the racks filled to the brim with Spring attire.  And with my shift into a more age appropriate style, I am going to take my time this season to assess all that's going to come out and spend my money on choices that will fulfill that goal.

One of my favorite stores is Forever 21 for their accessories and on trend pieces.  Here is a list of some of my favorite spring items.  As always, let me know what you think and what your goal is for shopping for this spring!  Have a great weekend. :)


I normally don't wear belts very often, but I think monogrammed ones are really fun.  This would look cute with a flirty dress, trousers, or an A line skirt.




Notice anything familiar?  Perhaps that these water color shorts look very close to the ones Prabal Gurung designed for his upcoming collaboration with Target?  If you miss out on the Prabal ones, these are a great alternative.  Full of color and perfect for spring.





As much as I love my platform heels, I find a sophistication in simple, classic pumps.  But of course, I need them in fun colors.  I love this mint green and they also come in lime, blue, and pink!





Going along with the water color trend, I will never stop loving anything with a floral print.  It's just so girly and with this blouse being semi-sheer and flowy, it's perfect for spring.





One of my favorite bloggers, Veronica of Bittersweet Colours has a cool pair of iridescent wayfarers and she pulls them off effortlessly.  I really like this throwback to the 80's and I think it would be a great way for me to push the accessories envelope.





I already have two leather jackets, but who says I need to stop at two? :)  I love this quilted one and the chain trim is such a fun touch.  The 3/4 sleeves and cropped fit would make it a great topper for the cool spring nights.





Many of my accessories contain neutral colors like black, gold, and silver.  So I'm always on the hunt for pieces that can add pops of color to complement my outfits.  These green to blue ombre earrings are so pretty and quite the steal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment