Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 February 2013

Info Post

How was everyone's weekend?  Mine had its ups and downs.  My son got really sick and had a fever for 3 days so I got very little sleep.  But Saturday, my husband got off work early to take care of him so I could take a break and go out to lunch and thrift shop with my aunt-in-law.  I'm very lucky to have my hubby. :)

This neon tweed jacket was one of the items I talked about on my latest YouTube video and it was one I found on sale.  I couldn't pass up the trendy neon colors and the fit is impeccable.  Many attribute tweet jackets with "ladies who lunch" but I think if you can make the tweed a little more modern, it can give your look a sophisticated and fun vibe.

With that in mind, I wore the jacket with my leather pants, and my snazzy new heels from the Prabal Gurung x Target collection.  And these sandals are seriously sooooo comfortable!

Have a great Monday my loves! <3





Jacket (similar): Forever 21 // Pants (similar): H&M // Heels (similar with many color options!): Prabal Gurung x Target // Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment