Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 February 2013

Info Post

Time for the weekend!!  Two amazing things are happening this weekend: Prabal Gurung for Target will be available on Sunday and The Walking Dead comes back!!

You may never have known it, but I love zombies and anything that has to do with them.  The Walking Dead is such a great show, but it's really gory.  So if you have a weak stomach, it probably isn't for you.  LOL.  All I know is if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm learning how to use a crossbow. :)

I really love the bright pink of this blazer.  And matched with the black and white houndstooth pants, the contrast is really fun.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!! <3






Blazer (light pink and neon version), Jeans (similar), Necklace, and Clutch (similar): Forever 21 // Shirt: Old Navy // Watch (similar): Target // Wedges (cool studded version): H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment