Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 March 2013

Info Post

Hi friends!  How are you all?  It has been a stressful week in my household lately.  I won't go into crazy details, but can I ask you: have you ever been a victim of work sabotage?  Unfortunately, that's what's happening with my husband right now and his job is at stake because of this person who is trying to sabotage him. :(  I'd love to hear your advice for what to do!

Stressful situations make me want to dress a little bit more casual, so this look is perfect for that.  I love the pretty floral lace on this Prabal Gurung x Target blouse, and we all know boyfriend jeans are my favorite.  And I have to have my pop of color with my PG x Target flats and yellow bag.

Hope you all have a great day! <3






Blouse and Flats (similar): Prabal Gurung x Target // Jeans: Current-Elliott (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Bag (similar): Dooney & Bourke (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Sunglasses: Prada-inspired (Amazon)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts! We'll help you make life's biggest decisions while saving you up to 75% on high-street prices. Please cleck on iva calculator iva calculator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article about debt advice, the key is to remain positive and think of moving forward slowly. I found this site really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete