Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 March 2013

Info Post

Happy March 1st!!  I'm not the only one who thinks the months are flying by, am I?

The first weekend of March is bringing some amazing spring-like weather and I'm going to take full advantage.  All winter, I've been in a sweater and trouser mood.  But spring and summer are going to be all about the skirts and dresses!

I've had this skirt for quite some time and I was immediately drawn to the wide navy stripes and the flared shape.  And it has pockets!!  Isn't that like the Holy Grail for girls?  The skirt/dress has pockets?  Oh hell yes.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  My mom is coming into town and I can't wait to have a mom & daughter day! <3





Tank Top: I.N.C // Skirt (similar): M.N.G by Mango (JCPenney) // Heels: Target // Purse (similar in black): Vintage // Bracelet and Ring (similar): Forever 21 // Necklace (similar): Jennifer Lopez Collection for Kohl's

0 comments:

Post a Comment