Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 March 2013

Info Post
Hello lovelies!!



I know, I know.  I'm getting way ahead of myself here and bringing you a post on my favorite swim suits for the season.  But....I feel like I can share my goals with you all.  Since January 12th, I've been doing my own version of Weight Watchers.  And what I mean by that, is that I'm doing WW, but I'm not paying for it.  Shhh....

I found a website that helped me figure out my daily target points and then I downloaded an app on my phone that keeps track of all the foods I eat and the points.  Anyway, long story short, I've lost 11.4 pounds so far!!  It may not be noticeable through my photos yet, but I can definitely tell.  I actually have a huge pile of clothes on my floor right now that are too big.

So one of my short term goals is to be able to wear a two piece again.  I included one piece suits too because I've actually learned to embrace one pieces again and if I don't feel comfortable in a two piece yet this summer, I still want to have fun!!

I hope you love my picks and have an amazingly fabulous weekend! :)

Lemon and Gingham Halter Top ($13.80) and High Waist Bikini Bottom ($12.80) -- Forever 21

Plunge Backless Suit ($59.34) -- ASOS

Vero Moda Malta Bandeau Swimsuit ($50.87) -- ASOS

Spot/Stripe 50's Halter Bikini Top ($28.06) and High Waist Bikini Bottom ($28.06) -- ASOS

Gingham Check One Piece Swim Suit ($27.00) -- Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment