Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 August 2012

Info Post

I don't know how many times I've worn this blouse since I got it in May and I'm just now featuring it on the blog!  I had quite the successful run at the Goodwill in my hometown and found a whole bunch of floral print dresses and tops.  This one in particular, I fell in love with.  It's slightly sheer, and has a double button closure to sort of give off a peplum vibe.  It's the perfect summer top!

I've also had these wedges since May also!  Does it ever make you a little sad to watch perfect shoes start to lose their new shoe smell and clean sole?  It's kind of like a new phone.  You are ever so careful until you finally drop it and then it's like, "oh well."

Hope you all have a great Thursday! <3





Blouse: Vintage // Shorts: H&M // Wedges: The Webster for Target // Clutch: Michael Kors // Rings: Forever 21

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment