Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 August 2012

Info Post

I think I'm slightly becoming obsessed with circle skirts.  They are so easy to make, but sometimes it's nice to buy some fun ones every now and then.  I can't even remember the last time I bought something at JC Penney, but we have to walk through there to get to the play area in the mall where I take my son.

I saw some cute shorts on a rack and told myself no because I need to start buying for fall.  Well, one thing led to another and I ended up finding this skirt, one other, and a pair of pants.  But the best part of all is I got this skirt for $20, the other skirt for $11, and the pants for $5!!  I may need to stop in JCP more often. :)

Don't you love the print?  They are tiny woodpeckers.  Very cute!







Blouse: Vintage // Skirt: MNG by Mango // Purse: Thrifted // Heels: Marc Jacobs // Rings and Bracelet: Forever 21 

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment