Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 1 October 2012

Info Post

Yayyy!!!  It's my favorite month of the year!!  And I know I'm not alone on this.  October seems to be the start of the season.  Summer has (or should be) faded away, and it's time to prepare for holiday parties, feasts, costumes, warm drinks, and rainy days.

It may not quite be fall where I am, but it is fall in my heart! :)  So now, with only 30 days left to prepare, I want to hear all about what you're going to be for Halloween.  Last year I went as a Pin Up Girl.  This year, I'm thinking Minnie Mouse or Olive Oyl...as zombies.  I just  hope being a zombie won't scare my son!  But I hardly do anything "scary" for Halloween, so I thought this year should be the year.

So what are your costume ideas?  Have an amazing month (er...day)! <3






Blouse, Clutch, and Ring: Forever 21 // Trousers: Free People (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Heels: Bakers (Thrifted)

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment