Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 March 2013

Info Post

Hello my friends!!  I'm very excited to announce that a month from today I will going to LuckyFABB West in Los Angeles!  I finally got an invite to go and I'm so excited.  This will be my first blogger conference and I'm really anxious to meet all of my blogging friends in person. :)  Now I need to start planning outfits!

This weekend was really fun.  I had a good time with my mom, did some shopping, and just enjoyed the amazing weather.  How was your weekend?

I'm still trying to max out my lighter winter staples by mixing them with my spring wardrobe.  This sweater was the perfect complement to the fun peplum skirt.  I'm never going to get tired of peplums!

Have a great Monday! <3






Sweater (similar): Old Navy // Skirt (similar): Target // Booties (similar): Christian Siriano for Payless // Gold Bangles: Forever 21 // Striped Bangle (similar): Moschino (Thrifted)

0 comments:

Post a Comment