Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 March 2013

Info Post
When I was approached by Ann of Fleet Collection, a Los Angles based business, I was excited to add her company to my list of affiliates after falling in love with the pieces her company creates.  With the spring season on the horizon, my goal is to display my feminine style through floaty fabrics, pastel colors, and ladylike silhouettes.

These lovely gems are on my wish list:






And don't forget the simple, but gorgeous jewelry:





Through March 31, 2013, readers of The Love Hanger get 15% off a one time purchase using the code: FLEETTLH15!!  And....I have been chosen as a style contestant for Fleet Collection for the entire month of March.  You can vote for my look here on their Facebook page simply by "liking" my photo.  I would love it if you voted for me!! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment