Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 April 2012

Info Post

It's sooo hot!  I'm complaining already and it's just hit the 90's.  I'm a baby when it comes to summer though.  I love the sun and everything, but my favorite season is Autumn.  Nice cool temps and brisk winds.  I really hate when it's hot.  My skin gets oily, my hair gets big, and I just feel like I can never get cool enough.  At least in winter, you can add layers to warm up.  There's only so much you can take off to get cool in the summer!  LOL.

Anyway, I picked up these shorts last November and have been waiting until now to wear them.  They are the perfect slouchy boyfriend shorts and a steal at $15 on sale.  If only H&M had a darker wash that matched.  I love me some boyfriend shorts. :)






Blouse, Bag, and Head band: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment