Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 5 March 2012

Info Post

You're going to be seeing a lot of my newly altered pants because I just got them back after having them all for weeks and being too long to wear!  So get ready for a lot of flare! :)

I got these velvet bell bottoms at Urban Outfitters about 2 months ago and I love them.  I seriously feel like I'm wearing fashionable loungewear.  I decided to let the velvet shine and wear a simple vintage blazer and white tee.  When I bought these, they also had a burgundy pair and believe me, it was hard to choose.  If I had known how comfy these were going to be, I would have just gotten both.  Oh well.

Have a great Monday everyone! <3






Blazer and Clutch: Vintage // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Wedges: Forever 21 // Watch: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment