Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 8 March 2012

Info Post

Not part of my original Jason Wu haul, but a score found by such a lovely lady on the Wu Facebook group.  I had wanted this dress since I spied the lookbook but didn't realize it was an online only dress until later.  Because I had spent a little more on Wu than I had intended, I tried to put this dress out of my mind.  But I couldn't.  And because some Targets put their online only items on clearance if they get returned to the store, I ended up getting this dress for $11!!  How amazing is that??

I love the cute little polka dots and the black and navy together make a great combo!  Never fear that black and navy don't go together! :)  I guess now it's all about Marni for H&M, but since there is no H&M close to me, I don't have to worry about over spending on another designer collab... hee hee.

Have a great day everyone! <3






Dress: Jason Wu for Target // Socks and Purse: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless // Watch: Target



0 comments:

Post a Comment