Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 October 2012

Info Post

Hello lovely friends!  How was your weekend?  If you didn't catch Saturday's post, the 13th was my 5th wedding anniversary and we celebrated by doing a little shopping and going out to eat.  It was a very nice day.

With the change of temperature, I'm almost too excited for my fall clothes because I feel like I have so much to wear and I can't decide what!  Do you ever get like that?  Maybe that means I have too many items of clothing.  Who knows.

Anyway, I'm still living in these boyfriend jeans.  I loveee them.  Dear Gap, thank you for making the sexy boyfriend.  They make me feel.....sexy.  Sincerely, Me

Have a great day! <3






Cardigan: Old Navy (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Jeans: Gap // Bag: Coach // Heels: Payless // Ring, Necklace, and Bracelet: Forever 21 // Scarf: Oscar de la Renta (Thrifted)

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment