Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 January 2013

Info Post

Can you believe January is almost over?  It seems as you get older, the years just fly by.  Time needs to slow down! :)

I took advantage of Gap's take an extra 30% off already reduced sale items and so these perfect camouflage skinny pants came home with me.  And I wore these all day and they did not stretch out.  Yay!  I've had this cardigan for almost a year now and I'm just now wearing it.  It's from the Jason Wu for Target collection and it's a perfect cardigan for layering.

And speaking of Target collaborations...HOLY FRICK....Prabal Gurung for Target is blowing my mind.  I seriously want every single piece.  The shoes are going to kill me though.  I want like 8 pairs of shoes.  LOL.  If you haven't seen the lookbook yet, take a peeksy here and let me know what's on your list to buy!

Have a marvelous Monday! <3





Cardigan (similar): Jason Wu for Target // Trousers (similar): Gap // Shirt: Old Navy // Heels and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Bangle: Moschino (thrifted) // Necklace: Kirna Zabête for Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment