Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 26 June 2012

Info Post

This look started off with the top.  And then I said, hmm...how can I make this crazy?  I added the pants.  And then I said, how can I make this crazier?  So then I added the clutch!  BAM!  Taste the rainbow! :P

I just adore this top.  It shows off my mermaid tattoo and I love the cute bows in the back.  I scored the pants from Target a while ago at 70% off making them around $6.  And my mom had bought this clutch from Crossroads Trading Co. and I bugged her about giving it to me (half-jokingly) for weeks, and she finally caved. :)

Hee hee.  Victory is mine.  Sadness though: As I was strapping on these heels, the strap broke on one side. :(  I'm going to have to sew it back on.  Stupid F21 and their cheap (but super cute) heels!

Have a great day! <3






Tank Top and Heels: Forever 21 // Pants and Watch: Target // Clutch: Michael Kors (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment