Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 February 2013

Info Post

Don't you just love clothing garments than can function as weapons if need be?  The other day I was at Forever 21 and I saw this denim vest with like 8 rows of closely woven spikes on the shoulders and I said to my husband, "there's no crying on that girl's shoulder!!"  Whoever wore that could take someone out!  LOL.

Anyway, when I saw this leather jacket with the subtle quilting on the back, and the spikes on the shoulders, I knew I needed this lovely piece of weaponry.  Don't mess with me.  I'll spike you, fool. :P

Have a great day lovelies! <3





Leather Jacket and Tulle Skirt: Forever 21 // Tank Top: Jason Wu x Target // Heels (similar): Prabal Gurung x Target // Minaudière (in red, yellow, and cobalt): Kirna Zabête x Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment