Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 September 2012

Info Post

Why do I look so upset in these photos?  Maybe it's because I narrowly escaped death!

From the beginning.  Today I thought I would scout out some locales to take my photos and I found this dead end road with an empty lot about a mile from my house.  There were other houses around, but they were set back from the road, so it wasn't completely deserted.

As I got out my tripod and put my camera on it, I hear fast tires on gravel and I notice there is a big SUV coming down the road.  It's going really fast, so I'm looking at it thinking that maybe it's someone who lives on this road and they want me to leave.

So I'm kind of fiddling with my camera, and peeking at the SUV, and I notice that the SUV is filled with six 200 pound Mexican gang dudes.  Now my heart starts to race because they are slowing down and just looking at me.  I'm thinking about how fast I can jump in my car, roll up the windows, and lock the doors.

The worst is going through my mind: kidnap, rape, jumped.  I really didn't know what to do and it freaked the hell out of me.  They slowly turned around and then drove off.  I watched them drive to the end of the road and they stopped for a while and I thought they were maybe going to come back.  Which in that case, I probably should have already threw my crap in the car and drove out of there as fast as I could!

But luckily, they drove off and didn't come back.  I took about 15 photos super fast and jumped in my car and drove home.

Maybe it doesn't sound scary to some, but I've never been in a situation like that before and there's no way I could fight off 6 gang member dudes.  I actually feel really thankful they didn't do anything to me.  Why they even drove the street to begin with?  I don't know.  But I think I'll stick to my front porch for the next few days....

Have a great day! <3





Dress: The Webster for Target // Heels: Forever 21 // Bag: Vintage

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment