Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 21 September 2012

Info Post

One of the trends that was big last year that I believe is still going strong for this year is jewel tones.  I absolutely love the emerald greens, fire engine reds, and royal purples.  I've come across quite a few jewel toned tops at the thrift store, (a green one I'll feature at a later date) and this printed one I got a few weeks ago.

I'm not sure if it shows up in the photos well enough, but there is a ribbon tie that ties in the front giving it that 80's secretary vibe.  Couldn't you just see a business woman wearing this with a slim pencil skirt and that bold eye shadow from the 80's?  LOL.  I made it more modern with my red ZARA heels and H&M jogger shorts.

Hope you like it! <3





Blouse: Vintage // Shorts: H&M // Heels: ZARA (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Bag: Thrifted // Rings: Forever 21

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment