Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 September 2012

Info Post
Oh my gosh you guys.  I have been freaking out this last week.  So here is the story if you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram:

With my one year blog anniversary approaching, I thought it might be cool to purchase my own domain name.  So last Tuesday night, I followed all the necessary steps to purchase The Love Hanger.  After following all the steps to a T and trying to connect it to my blog, nothing was working.

For hour upon frustrated hour, I searched Google high and low for any sort of tidbit of information that I could find to help me.  It was within those hours that I stumbled upon a Google Forum that had over 500 entries from bloggers complaining that their custom domains were not working.

Later the next night, Google announced on that forum that they indeed encountered a problem and all blogs who had recently purchased a custom domain name would be disabled until the problem was fixed.

Say what??  I don't know about you, but my blog has become my second baby.  I care for it so much and put so much time and effort into creating content that you all want to read.  And not being able to post was killing me.  I've been stressed trying to decide what I was going to do if Google didn't get this fixed.

Well, I finally went to the forum again for any updates and I saw the magical comment, "It's fixed!" and I immediately came here and checked.  I'm so happy Google sorted everything out and I don't have to start over!!

Anyway, if any of you were wondering why I was gone for so long, that is the reason.  But, I'm back, baby!!! <3

Can't wait to post for you all tomorrow!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment