Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 September 2012

Info Post

Who's ready for fall, raise your hand!  Haha.  It's actually been cooling off over here in the armpit of California Fresno and we've been able to open our windows and doors at night.  Woo hoo.  That means fall is a-comin'! :)

But with the transition of a new season also brings me into a state of frenzy over my wardrobe.  I always get caught in that limbo of what I should wear.  Should I keep wearing my summer items to "save" my fall wear?  Or should I slowly start incorporating fall into my summer looks?  I don't know.  But it makes for some frustrating "there's nothing to wear" moments.

Anyway, this look is clearly summer.  Straw hat, bright shirt, and coral wedges.  And I have to show you my newest Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm.  The color is Honey and it's amazing!  It's like a pinkish nude color that really just accentuates my natural lip color.  I love it.

See you friends and happy Labor Day!! <3






Blouse, Wedges, and Earrings: The Webster for Target // Clutch: Jason Wu for Target // Rings: Forever 21


0 comments:

Post a Comment