Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 September 2012

Info Post
First, let me take a moment to remember our loved ones, military, and government officials on this day. Everyone stay safe. <3

Ok, now the post!  Visiting a city that has stores that Fresno doesn't, is always a treat for me.  It's so fun to visit H&M, ZARA, Buffalo Exchange, and Crossroads Trading Co, and see what I can find.  And my best find came from a thrift store.  Just wait and see. :)  I got a few other things too, but you'll have to wait until I feature them in upcoming posts to see them.

Buffalo Exchange: Vintage Silk Floral Blazer.  Isn't it so pretty?  I love the white background and large print.  $12



Crossroads Trading Co.: Marc Jacobs Heels.  I know they are very spring/summer, but I can't pass up MJ shoes for less than $40. :)  $37.50


Thrift Store: Banana Republic Printed Coat.  I went to visit my blogging friend Melissa from The Key to Chic, and we went thrifting in Ventura.  I found this amazing coat and the sweater below.  $4.95


Thrift Store: Vintage Knit Grandma Cardigan.  I wasn't sure if I should have bought this, but Melissa said it was cute.  I do love the beaded embroidery and the pale pink color will be a great color pick me up in the fall.  $4

Thrift Store: Vintage Coach Bag.  I visited a Savers Thrift Store in Anaheim and I was screaming inside when I found this bag.  I recognized the turn lock, but didn't hold my breath for seeing the Coach stamped logo on the inside.  But I did!  It's missing the shoulder strap and I definitely need to give it some TLC, but I was sooo happy to find it.  $14.99

Thanks for reading and have a great Tuesday! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment