Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 September 2012

Info Post

This is my last "Fresno" post for this week.  Hopefully I'll be able to bring you some different photos and backgrounds while I'm down in southern CA the next few days. :)

How adorable is this playsuit?  I found some amazing vintage when I went thrifting last week and I saw this playsuit and I was so excited!  The shorts were really long and unflattering, so I hemmed them up a good 4-5 inches.  And I have found that it is so easy to keep a hem straight when you can follow a line.  These stripes really came in handy for that.

If you want to see what else I thrifted, I've already listed quite a few of my newest items in my vintage shop.  And when I get back, I'll be listing more!  Check them out!


Have a great Tuesday! <3

PS.  Would any of you be interested in me showing you all how I do my hair?  I get questions and comments on it all the time and I'd be happy to try to make a video on the products I use and styling tips.  Let me know!!






Playsuit: Vintage // Heels: Isabel Toledo for Payless // Clutch: Michael Kors // Necklace: The Webster for Target // Rings: Forever 21


0 comments:

Post a Comment