Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 September 2012

Info Post

 Like the change of scenery?  Yes, that would be my weed-filled backyard.  LOL.  Our landlord is supposed to put a new lawn back there, so right now it's just filled with weeds.  But I thought it would be a nice change for the background. :)

Plus, last night I bought a IR remote for my Nikon so I can start practicing taking my own photos!  Last winter, I would get so anxious every afternoon wondering if my husband was going to get home before the sun set to take my blog photos.  So if I teach myself how to take my own photos with my remote, I can take my photos whenever I want.  And...I can probably go to different locales (like the park) and let my son play while I set up my tripod and take vain photos of myself.  Hahaha!!

Happy Thursday! <3





Dress and Belt: Target // Clutch: Vintage // Wedges: The Webster for Target // Rings: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment