Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 10 September 2012

Info Post
I'm baaackkk!  Hee hee.  I've missed you all and I'm sorry I wasn't able to interact much this past week.  I left my phone at home and the internet was going in and out, so it was hard for me to stay caught up on everything.  But I'm back and I brought some fun photos of our trip.

I'm bad with documenting when we're on vacation because I don't like lugging my DSLR around, but I'm glad I got the following photos of when we went to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana.  It's such a fun place that is hands-on and interactive.  There is even a "Shake Shack" that simulates an earthquake.  It was pretty fun. :)

Playing with the air machine.  Orion had a blast trying to catch the beach ball.

This was a machine that created smoke rings. 

Yes, my tongue is sticking out. :P

This was a harp that was made with laser beams that when hit, created the musical notes.

A triceratops skeleton.

Dad helping Orion put together the Stegosaurus puzzle.

A robotic Triceratops.


And I just wanted to include a few photos from our most recent trip to the zoo.  They finished the sea lion exhibit and the tank is awesome!  There is 30 feet of underwater viewing space and now the sea lions and seals swim right up to everyone.  It's great for photos.

Perching on the rocks.

Hello friend!

The prairie dogs were finally out of their tunnels!

The baby is sooo cute!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment