Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 September 2012

Info Post

It feels so good to back!  I'm glad you all stuck with me during that tumultuous time with Google. :/

Anyway, back to fashion! :)  I picked up this floral blazer last week at my favorite thrift store for only $2.  I instantly fell in love with the darker color palette and was pleasantly surprised that the florals were more of a dark nature.  It still has some brightness to it which I think will make it transition well back into spring for next year.

I was almost tempted to list it in my online vintage shop, but then I made the mistake of trying it on...and well...you know how that goes. :P

Hope you all are having an amazing Tuesday and I've missed you all!! <3






Blazer: Vintage // Shorts: Thrifted // Tank Top: H&M // Clutch: Vintage // Wedges: The Webster for Target // Rings and Necklace: Forever 21

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment