Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 November 2012

Info Post

Who doesn't love trouser pants??  I think I have a few staple pairs and then a few that are in bold prints (like this pair seen here).  I think I love the slouchy fit and the masculine vibe they give off.  It gives me a chance to add a little girly to the mix and then it becomes a stylish and comfortable outfit.

I still have trouble with accessories though.  Maybe I'm just not one of those who wears bangles up to her elbows or 5 necklaces at once complete with earrings and rings on every finger.  Is that bad?  Sometimes I feel like my outfits lack because I don't have "arm parties".

Do you have any tips?  Do you think my looks could use more?  Or is it okay having just a few jewels on?  Would love your opinions! <3




Sweater: Target // Trousers and Ring: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles // Purse: Coach

Trouser Ideas

0 comments:

Post a Comment