Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 November 2012

Info Post

Houndstooth was one of the prints I fell madly in love with when shopping for my fall and winter wardrobe.  When Forever 21 put these jeans on their website months ago, I snatched them up super quick.

I was pleasantly surprised with the ankle zippers and the semi-cropped fit.  Most skinny jeans bunch around the ankles even though I'm not really that short (5'4").  But these ones fit just right.

I decided to play with print mixing and wore my vintage American Flag sweater that I also bought months ago from Tea and Tulips.  It's the perfect comfy and trendy fall look.

What do you think?  Have a fantastic day lovelies! <3

PS.  Don't forget that I'm still selling all of my vintage clothes at 50% off in my store Tops and Tails Vintage!






Sweater: Vintage (similar here) // Jeans and Rings: Forever 21 // Boots: Steve Madden // Purse: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment