Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 November 2012

Info Post

Hello all my lovely readers!  I'm sorry I didn't post all week.  I was visiting with my family and it was hard to find time to take photos and get everything ready for my posts.  But, I'm preparing for my holiday Fab Hair Friday tutorials for next week and I have some really fun ones for you all. :)

This look is kind of a mish mash of prints and colors, but I kind of like it.  And don't you hate when you buy a pair of jeans and they stretch out beyond belief after you first wear them??  Maybe I need to start sizing down because even the dryer isn't shrinking them enough.  I wish I could say it was because I'm losing weight, but I think that would be a miracle during these last few months of the year.  LOL.

Hope you all have a great day today and be careful if you're doing some Black Friday shopping!  <3




Cardigan and Necklace: The Webster for Target // Tank Top and Clutch: Jason Wu for Target // Jeans: Forever 21 // Flats: Steve Madden

Cute Cardigan Ideas! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment