Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 November 2012

Info Post

I don't think California wants to let go of the warm weather.  My husband said it was 80 something down in so cal (makes me want to barf), and it's high 60's, low 70's here.  I seriously think I need to move to Alaska.  Ever since being pregnant, my body temperature has just stayed so warm.  I get hot very easily and I refuse to put my shorts back on!  Unless they are worn with tights. :)

I've had this jacket for quite some time and although it's not noticeable in the photos, it has a slight sheen to it.  It also has a ruffle collar and lapel and it ends up making this boxy, military-esque jacket way more girly.

Oh and just so you know...I probably wear these jeans like twice a week.  I seriously cannot get enough of the boyfriend jeans from Gap.  I should probably get another pair before I wear a hole in these. :P

Have a fabulous day! <3




Jacket: Target // Tank Top, Boots, Ring, and Clutch: Forever 21 // Jeans: Gap // Bracelet: The Webster for Target // Necklace: Bought in Mexico

Some neat cargo jackets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment