Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 November 2012

Info Post

As most of you know--if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram--I celebrated my 30th birthday last week at Disneyland in California.

I haven't been in years and my son has never been so it was definitely a moment in time.  We actually ended up getting tickets for the Disney park and California Adventure, so we got to experience both parks.

Upon entering, I was so excited.  Skipping and hopping around like a little kid.  No one probably knew I was turning 30.  LOL.  We stopped at City Hall right inside the entrance and got a birthday pin for me, and a 1st Time Visitor pin for my son to wear.

And when you wear the birthday pins, all the cast members say "Happy Birthday" to you.  I don't think I've ever had more people say happy birthday to me than on that day. :)

It was such a magical day, with hardly any wait in the lines, and I can't wait to go back when Orion is taller and can ride on all the fun rides with me.

Thank you to all the birthday wishes you all gave me.  Here's to the 3rd decade!! <3


Sleeping Beauty's Castle decked out in snow for Disney Christmas


Jared and Orion with Goofy


One of my favorite rides: Pirates of the Caribbean!


The bark of this tree is one of the ingredients in Listerine!  Weird, huh?


One of my other favorite rides: The Haunted Mansion


The Haunted Mansion is decorated for the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas


Famous stone statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse

Have a great weekend friends! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment