Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 November 2012

Info Post

Do you know what my blog title is quoting?  It quotes one of my favorite characters from one of my all time favorite television shows: Friends.  It's actually the pilot episode where Rachel shops instead of looking for a job and finds boots for 50% off.

And how she felt is exactly how I felt after scoring these amazing boots.  I was down in southern CA for a day before we left for Puerto Rico and being in Orange County, I just had to check out the newest Crossroads Trading Co. in Irvine.  I'm so glad I stopped in because I found these Frye boots in my size for less than $50!!

I couldn't believe how inexpensive they were.  I also made out like a bandit by scoring some Current/Elliot Boyfriend jeans, a camel colored capelet, a camo jacket, and a few other things which will all be making their appearance on the blog soon. :)

If I'm ever in southern CA again, I definitely know where I'm getting my shop on!

Hope you all have an amazing day! <3






Sweater: Gap (similar here) // Skirt, Socks, Bracelets, and Clutch (similar here): Forever 21 // Boots: Frye (similar here) // Collar: Marni for H&M (c/o Melissa @The Key to Chic) (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment