Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 November 2012

Info Post

With the arrival of cool weather, I find myself putting my hair up more and more.  I'm not a fan of wearing my hair down when I'm wearing scarves or big pea coats.  It just gets in the way.  But instead of a regular old ponytail, why not style one with a little "twist"?  Enjoy!

Twisted Ponytail: Estimated Time: 4 minutes; Hair Length: Medium to Long

Tools:

Texture Cream/Spray or Dry Shampoo
2 Hair grips
Teasing comb (optional)


Preparation:

To add a little roughness to your hair, spray in a texturizing spray or a dry shampoo.


I like a little extra height in my crown area, and if you do too, back comb the crown area of your hair before putting it in a ponytail.





Rough up the ends of your pony to get it looking a little fuller by back combing the ends.







Take two pieces of hair from the bottom of your ponytail and begin to criss cross them around the length of your ponytail.  It will make little X's.






When you get to the end, secure hair with a hair grip.




And that's it!  Simple, huh?  Don't forget to tweet me your photos if you tried this!  And don't forget to check out my previous Fab Hair Friday posts by clicking here.  Happy weekend!  And I will see you all when I get back!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment