Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 November 2012

Info Post

I just love Grease.  Anyone a Glee fan and watch the episode of "Glease"?  It was so cool seeing them sing the songs from one of my favorite musicals.  If you didn't know, my title is a quote from one of my favorite characters, Marty.  She asks if her new glasses make her look smarter.  Maybe not smarter, but wayyy cute!

I was contacted by Firmoo, an online glasses shop to write a review on a pair of their glasses.  I got to choose from quite a lot of styles including wayfarer, round, and square shapes.  I also got to choose whether I wanted the frame color to be matte black or tortoise shell.

I was wary at first because I don't need prescription glasses and I sort of feel like a phony wearing fake glasses.  But I guess like many things nowadays, eyewear has become somewhat of a fad and now many people wear glasses to complement their outfits.

As you can see, I chose the classic wayfarer shape and I wish they were just a little bit wider.  I have close set eyes, but wide cheekbones and I think a wider shape would have complimented my face shape a little more.  But I am quite impressed with the craftsmanship (very sturdy), and the accessories to go with my new glasses (glass case, drawstring bag, screwdriver, and lens wipe).

If you want to try out Firmoo's glasses for yourself, you can!  If you visit their site, your first pair of glasses will be free!  You only have to pay shipping.  And if you get overwhelmed by all the frame shapes they have, you can upload a photo of yourself to virtually try on any pair to see how they will suit you.  It's a pretty good deal! :)

Click here to access the site, and click here to get your first pair free!

Have a great day! <3








Glasses: c/o Firmoo (my glasses here) // Sweater: Zara // Shorts: Thrifted // Boots: Target // Necklace: Forever 21 

0 comments:

Post a Comment