Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 February 2012

Info Post

Holy cow, it was so windy today!  Out of the 40 or so pictures my husband took, about 30 of them had my hair in my face or my shirt doing weird things.  LOL.  I had to stand away from the wind which is why I'm turned to the side in all these.  If I wore a white, billowy dress, I could have seriously done some Marilyn Monroe-esque poses. :)

I found these jeans at Target when I got the dress from Tuesday's post and they were only $8!  I love well fitting cheap jeans.  The ring I got from Forever 21 is so fun!  It kind of reminds me of a little piece of armor.  My husband said it scares him.  Well, sometimes fashion is scary. :)

Hope you all have a great day and don't forget the giveaway ends Sunday!






Vest: Vintage // Blouse, Heels, and Ring: Forever 21 // Jeans: Target // Purse: Aldo (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment