Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 14 February 2012

Info Post

I posted on my Twitter account a while ago that I was super impressed with Target's spring dresses.  It was hard to choose just one.  And because this dress fits so well, I may need to beg and plead to the hubby to buy me another one in a different color.  This was my Valentine's Day gift, but a girl can always use another dress just because...right?

I love the vintage looking flower bud print, and the ruffled cap sleeves.  Such a girly, sweet dress that I'm going to wear over and over.  I didn't take a close up of the braided belt, but I'm pretty sure it's a 5 strand braid (which I know how to do now!) so I can make some in other colors. :)

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!  No day for me because the hubby is out of town, but he did take me to dinner over the weekend.  Giant smooch to you all my dear readers! <3






Dress: Target // Clutch and Necklace: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment