Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 20 February 2012

Info Post


Spring is coming with its neon, pastel madness and all I can think is classic black and white.  I think it might be because I don't want to "spoil" my spring/summer items yet on the blog.  Hee hee.  I did decide to add a pop of color with my floral turband.  I was thinking about making some of these myself, but for $3 at Forever 21, I'm probably saving myself some money!  They have tons of colors, so if you're looking for some, check out the site!

I have to tell you about these pants.  A few years ago, Zara sold a pair like this with the ribbon bow to tie in front.  Of course there was no Zara remotely close and the pants were like $80.  One day I was cruisin' Goodwill and I found this satin pair of harem pants just hanging out.  My stepmom added the ribbon bow for me and just a few days ago, I slimmed down the leg a bit to make them tapered at the ankle and voila!  $3 pants that look just like the Zara ones!  I love these pants!

What do you think? <3






Blouse: Old Navy // Trousers: Vintage // Turband and Clutch: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment