Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 10 February 2012

Info Post

And the sky was grey...Of course after I brag about the warm weather, it gets cool again.  I wanted to wear my new Jason Wu for Target skirt today, but no.  Eh, it's a spring skirt anyway, so I'll let it linger in the closet for a little while.  Patience...

The grey sky put me in a neutral mood.  Whenever I'm feeling "f93jbisal" (code for blah), I fall back on my black, whites, and creams.  You can't ever go wrong with that pairing.  I still wanted to jazz up the look with my big hat and statement necklace though.  It's so fun, the stares you get while out and about wearing a hat like this.  I guess with age comes confidence though because I don't care!  I should probably make business cards for my blog and hand them out and tell them that they can now stare to their hearts' desire!

ooo...I'm in a weird mood.  Watch out.  Have a great weekend everyone! <3





Sweater, Hat, and Boots: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Purse: Aldo (Crossroads)

PS.  I have something really cool planned for you all on Sunday so make sure you come back and visit!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment