Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 5 February 2012

Info Post
I'm so excited to share what I got this morning!  I woke up early to hit my local Target to see if I could score some Jason Wu items.  Luckily, I checked Facebook and found out that only 1 Target in Fresno was carrying the collection.

All was nice outside.  Everyone was chatting and patiently waiting in line.  But as soon as they opened the doors, some crazies from the back tried to rush the front.  Umm...no.  I hate when people do that.  Another good thing was that all the girls there were teeny tiny.  Like size 0-6.  Not my size!!  Haha.  I'll take the 8-10's!  And forget about the purses, because that's where everyone went right when we got in.  It's okay.  I have enough purses.

Anyway, after much deliberation and trying on everything I wanted, I chose the black pleated skirt, the navy, daisy, pleated skirt, the navy poplin dress, and the red striped top.  But everything was amazing.  If I had unlimited funds, I would have bought one item each.  Great quality and fantastic prices.  Can't wait to style my items!




Did you get up early for Jason Wu?  What did you get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment