Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 February 2012

Info Post

I feel like it's been a lifetime since I've blogged.  I normally do my posts ahead of time (easier with my son) and I'm so glad I did last week.  I can't even tell you how sick I was and how it just came out of nowhere. I'm still not 100%, but at least I could get out of the house today.  Even grocery shopping sounded fun because it was away from the house!

Anyway, I realized after I put this together, that I felt very 80's Valley Girl.  The high ponytail, the ankle boots and mini skirt...I could be an extra in a John Hughes movie.  :)  I also looove my House of Harlow inspired necklace I got off of eBay.  I love the geometric design, but without the big price tag.

Have a great Monday everyone! <3






Sweater, Blouse, Skirt, Boots, and Earrings: Forever 21 // House of Harlow Inspired Necklace: eBay // Purse: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment