Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 February 2012

Info Post

I know, I know.  I'm wearing the same heels I've been wearing in previous posts.  But they're so friggin' comfortable!  I wore them out all day and absolutely no pain.  I think I might need some more Seychelles. :)

Ok, so who is getting ready/excited to bust down Target's door on Sunday??  I'm sooo excited for the Jason Wu line.  I love every single piece in the collection.  It's going to be hard to decide what to buy.  I'm digging the black pleated skirt and vintage looking blue dress so we'll see if I get lucky.  Are you going to get anything and if so, what are you coveting?

I have a fun hair post coming up on Sunday and a cool tutorial in the works for Valentine's Day.  Hope you all have a great weekend! <3

PS.  If you get the chance, I've entered the Refinery 29's Style Blogger contest, and I'd love it if you could vote for me! There are so many amazing blogs to choose from.  It's going to be a fun contest. :)  Just scroll down the list of amazing blog entries, find my picture and click the heart to vote!  Thanks so much for all of your support!





Blouse: Vintage // Jeans: Paige // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Necklace and Purse: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment