Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 February 2012

Info Post

The awesome thing about the Jason Wu for Target collection is that I'll have an outfit for the 4th of July!  The collection has a lot of navy and red and after deciding on the top today, I thought I'd go one more step in the classic direction and wear my H&M trench.  It was actually perfect weather for this khaki staple!  Rain and clouds. :)

Want to know a secret?  This is the ONLY red top I own.  I am just not drawn to red items and last summer, I purged my only red top.  So this one has now taken it's place and it's not even that red!  LOL.

Any colors that you don't own a lot of?






Trench Coat: H&M // Top: Jason Wu for Target // Jeans: Paige // Purse: Aldo (Crossroads) // Heels: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment