Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 February 2012

Info Post

My favorite kind of day is a windy day.  I love the way the wind ruffles your hair and swoops up your skirts and dresses and makes them dance.  It's probably why my happiest moment is driving in San Diego with the windows down listening to Don Henley sing "Boys of Summer".  Anyway...

I didn't even realize it was windy today when I put on this skirt and I was excited to take some photos with it blowing behind me.  You can totally see my "model hair" in a picture down below.  LOL.  Good times.  And do you like my socks?  It was an impromptu buy at F21 and I really didn't think I could pull off the cutesy socks and heels combo.  But I'm sort of in LOVE with it now.  Made me feel all girly. :)

Hope you all are having a great day!  Are we friends on Facebook yet?  If not, let's connect!  It's a great way to ask me questions about anything you see on the blog. <3








Blouse, Clutch, and Socks: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M // Heels: Payless


0 comments:

Post a Comment