Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 29 October 2011

Info Post
Since my mom is visiting and I haven't had much time to take outfit photos, I thought I'd share a little inspiration and my loves for this fall.

Fall/Winter Outfits


Outfit 1:The black and white striped top with the bell bottoms, leather jacket, wool fedora, and black boots. Complete it with the floral hand bag and pearl earrings.


Outfit 2:The green blouse with the orange midi skirt, cream boots, green earrings, gold watch, and black hand bag.


Outfit 3:The chunky knit sweater with the tartan skirt, leather jacket, black boots, black hand bag, and pearl earrings.


Outfit 4:The green blouse with the mustard colored trousers, black boots, black hand bag, gold watch, antique necklace, and wool fedora.




What items would you use to make an outfit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment