Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 October 2011

Info Post


I don't know what is up with the weather this month.  October is my absolute favorite month because of Halloween and the fact that it is supposed to be cooling off....but no.  In Fresno, it's staying hot.  I get jealous searching photos on Lookbook and Chictopia and seeing girls wearing fabulous fall outfits.  I miss my boots and sweaters!

But since it's not unbearably hot, I can get away with a boyfriend button down blouse and some shorts.  I just scored this satin-esque black button down at the Salvation Army a couple of days ago.  The SA in my city is awesome for scoring vintage pieces.  The Goodwill's are entirely picked over, but the SA is like a little treasure trove of goodies.  I've gotten quite a few awesome finds since I moved here.  This top is perfectly slouchy and in a color that will match everything.  I'm very happy.

My lace shorts are from Forever 21 (probably my favorite store for new clothes).  I saw Amy wear these from Flying a Kite months ago and scored some for myself. :)  They are surprisingly comfortable and a lovely peachy pink color that I can't wait to style for fall with some slouchy sweaters and knee highs.






Blouse: Vintage Salvation Army
Shorts: Forever 21
Wedges: Jessica Simpson





0 comments:

Post a Comment