Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 22 October 2011

Info Post
Not in the scary Poltergeist way, but in the "I had a baby and felt less than fashionable for a while, but now I'm confident again" way.  Although I'm having a really hard time getting used to the increased bust size. :O

My old blog Bare Peppermint Fashions was something I cared deeply about, but just couldn't keep up when I got pregnant.  I could hardly get out of bed because I was so tired, let alone want to dress up and look cute.  Pregnancy wears you out man!  But my son is growing now and the baby weight is slllooowwwllly coming off and I'm getting back into the groove.  Yeah, it's hard to wear heels all the time.  And I can't wear really nice stuff because it seems like my son always has grime on his hands.  But I can't deny who I am.  I am a shopaholic, fashionista, who wants to let the world know that you can be stylish and be a mom!  I'm probably much older than my target demographic, but I hope to inspire anyone who reads my new blog that it is possible to feel confident, cute, and be able to raise a child!

So thanks for checking out The Love Hanger and I hope to hear from you all! <3


Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment