Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 25 October 2011

Info Post


Well, this post almost didn't happen.  LOL.  My husband and I spent about half an hour looking for my camera because it wasn't where I left it the day before.  We checked couch cushions, kitchen drawers, and my son's toy box.  Want to know where it was found?  The kitchen trash.

Yes...eww.  We've been teaching our son to throw away his trash or empty containers when he's done with them.  I guess he thought since I was done with the camera, it needed to be thrown away!  I'm so glad my husband actually thought to check there as it could have been lost forever.  Luckily, the trash wasn't very full either!  It was an adventure. :)

Yesterday was pretty warm here (85 degrees), so I wore my silky, ruffly top with my grey trousers.  I just got these pants from Forever 21 and I am in love with them.  They are pretty light weight and go with so much.  I can't wait until the weather really cools down and I can pair them with chunky sweaters or button downs and cardigans.  So many options...


Like my hair?  I love the "braid headband" and it's very easy to do and can give your whole look a different vibe.  I also like my hair a little undone.  Not too stiff and structured.  That's probably why I don't own any hair spray. :)




Tank: Forever 21 from Crossroads Trading
Trousers: Forever 21
Wedges: LEI from Freestyle Clothing Exchange


0 comments:

Post a Comment