Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 October 2011

Info Post


I had a fabulous day yesterday!  My husband's days off are Wednesdays and the weather was beautiful.  We decided to drive up north a bit to go to H&M since there's not one here where I live. :(  I have been eyeing their leather pants with the pocket zippers ever since they came out.  I was hoping and wishing that they wouldn't be all sold out when I got there.  And there they were.  Hanging on the rack in my size just waiting for me!!  I can't wait to show them all to you in a future post.

So when you think about what to wear the next day, do you lay awake the night before daydreaming about it?  No?  Just me?  LOL.  Maybe because I take time to put my son down to sleep, I have time to daydream about my outfits.  This outfit was one I had been wanting to wear for a while.  But I didn't think it would look that dressy until I put it on.  So the hat was last minute.  I think it really pulled the look together.  What do you all think?

I've also been starting to wear lipstick again.  I think I need to get some new shades as I looked at my tiny little collection and I own a lot of pink shades.  I'd really love a beautiful coral shade or maybe even a burgundy one like from the 90's.  Have a great Thursday!






Fedora: H&M
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Wedges: Thrifted




0 comments:

Post a Comment