Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 23 October 2011

Info Post


I remember last year searching the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.  I wanted them a little loose, comfy, and just the right shade of blue.  Now normally I wouldn't shop at the place I got them from.  The store is not my style and I feel is priced high.  You'll come to see I am a very frugal shopper.  But I walked in there when they were having their jean sale and found these beauties.  In the light denim and a darker denim.  Yes, my friends, I found 2 pairs of cute jeans at American Eagle!

They match with so much in my wardrobe and can go in so many directions: androgynous, casual, or hipster.  I chose casual for this look.  My top is another basic staple in my wardrobe.  I've found that I'm really drawn to stripes.  Especially black and white; which I've found to have a little too much of.  Tee hee.
And you can't beat the sale rack at Target for a top like this.

That's another thing you'll find out about me: I scour sales racks.  I hate paying full price for things.  I love thrift stores for the cheapness and thrill of discovering treasure, and I love recycled clothing stores like Crossroads Trading Co.  You can find things that no one else has and you don't feel bad because it barely cost you more than a meal at a fancy restaurant. :)


Top: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment